If you would like to join our Speaker Series or recommend a topic, please contact the NASW-NC Fayetteville LPU Chair listed below. If you are interested in volunteering with the NASW-NC Fayetteville LPU, please click here.
Please feel free to contact Tanisha or Nichole if you have any questions regarding Fayetteville’s LPU.
The Fayetteville LPU is seeking members for the Professional Development Planning Committee. Representatives are needed from the following areas of social work: BSW/MSW students, private practice, DSS, military, medical, and social work professors within the educational settings. Please click here to volunteer!
|Upcoming Event Information
All LPU Meetings will be held at Partnership for Children at 351 Wagoner Drive, Fayetteville NC 28303, second floor conference room, unless otherwise stated.
The Fayetteville LPU is always seeking speakers for our monthly Professional Development Series. If you are interested in speaking at an event, please click here.
All Fayetteville LPU Meeting information unless otherwise indicated, is as follow
- Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm; Registration, networking, and refreshments starts at 5:30pm
- Location: Partnership for Children Bldg, 351 Wagoner Drive
- Cost: NASW-NC Members - $2 Non-members - $8
All Fayetteville LPU Meeting information, unless otherwise noted, is as follows:
- Location: Partnership for Children at 351 Wagoner Drive, Fayetteville NC 28303, second floor conference room.
- Date: 4th Tuesday of the month from 6 - 7pm